DI Golf Academy Professional Golf Coaching Development Program
Opportunities to coach golf programs at Learning Centers, private clubs, resorts, schools and universities are enormous. The Academies in Illinois and Florida provide outstanding resources and career development support for interns, teachers just starting out and established professionals seeking growth opportunities.
Our success is measured by the fact that our coaches currently work with more than 600 students, including more than 300 boys and girls at our two Academies. Expert professionals teach our classes. Our lesson formats are field-tested and can generate incomes approaching six figures and more if applied methodically. Our primary objective is to help students improve skills and enjoyment of the game. The result is retention and expansion of students.
Our indoor and outdoor learning centers in Illinois and Florida provide an ideal, year-round teaching environment. Our approach to teaching takes advantage of our portfolio of technology tools to deliver consistent skill development results and enjoyment of the game. Our students also have access to many of these tools to improve practice sessions.
Our coaches receive operational support from online tools including:
- Corporate email
- Online appointment scheduling enabling students to book lessons and communicate by email, text message or phone anywhere/anytime
- A fully functional web site to market our coaching capabilities and practice facilities
- Frequent referrals from our students has helped grow our business
- Digital marketing programs create interest in our coaching programs, bring traffic to our web site and social media platforms creating an active pipeline of new students
- Ecommerce Pro-shop provides the products our customers need and want
Being able to conduct yourself professionally and know how to teach, (especially the fundamentals), are ideal ingredients to enhance your teaching career. Professional development guidance is available from recognized experts in both golf instruction and the business of golf including Andy Hilts, Richard Franklin and more.
For more information and to schedule an interview tell us about yourself in an email to email@example.com